|What causes for eviction are considered just cause - tenant at-fault?
- Failure to pay rent
- Breach of rental agreement
- Tenant illegal activities
- Violations of applicable health and safety code
- Tenant rejected written lease extension
|What causes for eviction are considered just cause - no-fault?
- Unit will be substantially renovated
- Landlord returning from deployment
- Condo conversion
- Withdrawal of unit from market
- Owner move-in
|Key Eligibility and Exemption Summary
||Single owner-occupied residences, when the owner-occupant rents or leases 2 or fewer bedrooms
|Is there a minimum tenancy for coverage?
|Do protections apply to new construction?
|What triggers the obligation to pay relocation assistance?
N/A (No relocation benefits)